1. To reschedule a lesson, go to guitargym.com.au/reschedule-a-lesson/ and submit the form. Please observe the following cut-off times for rescheduling:
- For lessons Monday to Friday, 1pm or later: 9am on the day
- For lessons Monday to Friday, earlier than 1pm: 5pm the previous day
- For all Saturday lessons: 5pm Friday (afternoon before)
2. Upon receiving your timely request to reschedule a lesson, you will receive a lesson credit which will remain valid for the duration of your membership. We will endeavour to reschedule your appointment immediately, however if a mutually convenient time cannot be arranged in the first instance, rest assured your credit will be there to use when it can be arranged.
3. Lesson credits may be redeemed for any services of equal value provided by The Guitar Gym, including workshops and masterclasses.
4. Where notice to reschedule a lesson is not given as per above , your lesson will be forfeited. (Requests to reschedule lessons are not accepted by telephone)
5. Where necessary due to staff illness or absence, another Guitar Gym staff member may conduct your lesson.
6. In the event of The Guitar Gym needing to reschedule your lesson, refunds may be issued at the discretion of The Guitar Gym if the lesson cannot be rescheduled after reasonable attempt.
*Additional Conditions for Duo Lesson Programme:
Duo lessons require both members to attend 90% of lessons together. If you are taking pairs lessons and your lesson partner is away, your lesson will still proceed and you do not have to pay extra in this case. If you are taking pairs lessons and you need to reschedule a lesson, you may schedule a private lesson without paying extra (maximum 1 in 10 lessons).
*Additional Conditions for Group Lesson Programmes:
In very rare cases where only 1 member is present for a group lesson, that lesson shall operate as a 30 minute private lesson.
The Guitar Gym “Lesson Policy”