1. There is no required minimum commitment for membership, except by condition of special offer. Memberships are perpetual until cancelled.
2. i) Membership may be cancelled by notifying The Guitar Gym administration via email with 2 weeks notice.
ii) Any remaining “make up lesson” credits at the time of membership cancellation will expire 14 days after the membership end date. Credits are non refundable. You are paying for a program which includes your program development and a standing appointment reservation, not on a per lesson basis.
iii) You agrees to pay for any fees that may be owing at the time of your membership cancellation.
iv) If you cancel your membership we cannot guarantee the same appointment time or program place will be available to you in the future.
v) Your membership may be cancelled by The Guitar Gym if we wish to discontinue offering service to you for any reason.
3. The Guitar Gym can “pause” your membership where you wish to take leave of 2 or more weeks. You are required to submit the “Notice of Leave” form (https://guitargym.com.au/notice-of-leave) with 7 days notice in this case. Where this form is received, The Guitar Gym will:
i) retain the member’s credits,
ii) pause/delete the Direct Debit payments for the period such that credits do not accrue; and
iii) hold the member’s weekly appointment reservation where leave time is deemed reasonable. We guarantee we will hold your time slot for a maximum of 4 weeks. In cases of prolonged leave, it is unlikely we will be able to hold your appointment time slot.
4. Fees are non refundable, except in the case of appointment reservations falling on studio closure dates.
5. Fees are subject to change. Notice will be provided to members in all cases prior to fee changes.
6. Declined payments reprocess after 3 business days. If payment fails to clear after 3 attempts, no further lessons will be granted until payment is resolved and fees owing are paid.
7. The Guitar Gym reserves the unrestricted right to copy, publish and use media taken from The Guitar Gym related events for promotional and commercial purposes.
8. This “ Service Agreement” incorporates the “Appointment Policy“
9. Reference to “You” in this agreement includes the parents or guardians of under aged members.
10. The Guitar Gym may amend this Service Agreement from time to time.