1. There is no required minimum commitment for membership, except by condition of special offer. Memberships are perpetual until cancelled.
2. i) Membership may be cancelled by notifying The Guitar Gym administration via email with 2 weeks notice.
ii) Any remaining credits at the time of membership cancellation will expire 7 days after the membership end date. Credits are non refundable. Members pay for a weekly or twice-weekly appointment reservation, not on a per lesson basis.
iii) The member agrees to pay for any fees that may be owing at the time of their membership cancellation.
iv) If the member cancels their membership we cannot guarantee the same appointment time or programme place will be available to them in the future.
v) Membership may be cancelled by The Guitar Gym if we wish to discontinue offering service to the member for any reason.
3. The Guitar Gym may “pause” a membership where the member wishes to take leave of 2 or more weeks. The member is required to submit the “Notice of Leave” form (http://guitargym.com.au/notice-of-leave) with 7 days notice in this case. Where this form is received, The Guitar Gym will:
i) retain the member’s credits,
ii) pause/delete the Direct Debit payments for the period such that credits do not accrue; and
iii) hold the member’s weekly appointment reservation where leave time is deemed reasonable.
4. Fees are non refundable, except in the case of lesson reservations falling on studio closure dates.
5. Fees are subject to change. Notice will be provided to members in all cases prior to fee changes.
6. If the member falls 1 lesson in arrears due to default payment, no further lessons will be granted until payment is resolved and fees owing are paid.
7. The Guitar Gym reserves the unrestricted right to copy, publish and use media taken from The Guitar Gym related events for promotional and commercial purposes.
8. This “ Service Agreement” incorporates the “Appointment Policy“
9. Reference to members in this agreement includes the parents or guardians of under aged members.
10. The Guitar Gym may amend this Service Agreement from time to time. Notice of changes will be issued to Members by email.