Old dogs can learn new tricks! Guitar lessons for adults.
In a friendly, encouraging atmosphere you will be taught the foundations of guitar playing with an emphasis on enjoyment and exploration of music. Your programme will evolve with you as you continue to develop your musicianship.
What Will I Learn? Throughout your program you will develop:
- reading and playing both music notation and guitar tablature
- correct technique
- songs of your choice, approved by the teacher
- understanding and application of relevant music theory
- aural skills
- rhythm guitar
- lead guitar technique and improvisation
- skills needed to play with other musicians
You will attend a 1 hour group lesson (3 -5 guitarists) each week.